In the department of dermatology professional doctors perform a modern diagnosis and treatment of many skin andvenereal (sexually transmitted) diseases. In our department in addition to the adults, services are provided for children too. Our scope of services covers the following diseases:
1. Eczema and dermatitis;
2. Fungal diseases;
3. Herpes (psoriasis);
4. Hirsutism (excess hair growth);
5. Acne (pink and common);
6. Diseases of the hair and nails;
7. Viral diseases (herpes);
8. Bacterial diseases;
9. Allergic reaction;
10. Reactions to medications;
12. Spot (of different origin);
13. Diseases of the hair roots;
14. Diseases caused by ticks (facial and body);
15. Sexually transmitted infections (chlamydia, mycoplasma, ureaplasma, gonorrhea, trichomoniasis, and others.).
In addition, our department has a number of therapeutic treatments: cryotherapy, electrocoagulation, and others.